Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Phoenix

The Phoenix



Dog Blog Post #971



Photography Assignment


This was definitely a challenge, creating a...

Our Daily Challenge - Feb 21, 2013, "Phoenix"

… from your...

Daily Dog Challenge479. Classic"

… bitey-face shot.

Above is Henry's head and Zachary's fluff, rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

I then spent about an hour pushing the Levels curve around until I got it as fiery as it was going to get.

For whatever reason, the next two took me less than five minutes each, and I did them first.

The Phoenix



The Phoenix


Go figure.


-- Like the idea of a daily dog photography prompt? Click on Daily Dog Challenge and join us!

© 2013 BZ Training - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

You definitely gave them a fiery glow! I hadn't thought of approaching it quite like that.