Friday, May 18, 2012

A Real Stuffie?

A Living Stuffie
One of these stuffies is not like the others


A Living Stuffie
Wait a minute...


A Living Stuffie
I give up. They all look the same to me!
Dog Blog Post #692: Frantic Friday strikes again!

Daily Dog Challenge "200! "Voted Most Likely To..." - Like those old high school yearbooks when folks guess what you'd be when you grew up - What would your dog be most likely to be?"

Today we have Henry - Voted Most Likely To Be Mistaken for a Stuffed Animal.

Alas, while I took Zachary's shots, for what he was "Voted Most Likely To...", I've run out of time to upload them

-so-

... they will have to wait until tomorrow.

Symmetry
Our Daily Challenge - May 18, 2012 - "Nature in Symmetry"


Real Stuffies


-- Like the idea of a daily dog photography prompt? Click on Daily Dog Challenge and join us!

© 2011 BZ Training - All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Henry, Hey Zachary, Jet here.

Henry, that's a good one! Mom says you are ready for a good cuddle with those stuffies!

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha! I don't know what I was expecting, but I love your idea for Henry! It definitely fits. I can't wait to see Zachary's, too!

Katerina said...

Hi, I came from Saturday blog hop and wanted to say hi. Very nice blog and I love the photo session with the plush animals!

Katerina and the (Husky)Team

Welcome to visit our pack at www.huskymusher.blogspot.com