Thursday, February 23, 2012

BZ Dogs - Sports Issue!

BZ Dogs


Dog Blog Post #606: Daily Dog Challenge "114. Take a picture of your dog that you'd see on the cover of a magazine. If you are so inclined, you can create your own magazine cover, too, but the photo is all you have to take. It can be Footloose Fido or Canine Couture, just have fun with it!"

Ok... I admit it. I had waaaaay too much fun doing this. :)

I threw in the "Sound Mind Sound Body" article so I could satisfy...

Our Daily Challenge Feb. 22, 2012 - "Sound"

... and added it as a spare for

Scavenge Challenge February 2012 - "9. Photograph something from an ethnicity or culture which is NOT your own."

... as in Canine Culture. :)

It was created using My Memories Suite v3 (yes, I liked my free version of v2 so much I upgraded when v3 came out!)

-- Like the idea of a daily prompt? Click on Daily Dog Challenge and join us!

© 2011 BZ Training - All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

houndstooth said...

I am SO glad I'm not the only one who had way too much fun with this! I spent forever tinkering with it, but I loved the results, even if nobody else did. I didn't see that ODC was sound in time, and now I'm kicking myself for not thinking of that!

And yes, I am guilty of seeing the very early posting of today's ODC challenge and trying to work into the DDC!

zeeFM said...

I'd like to read the Games ANY Human can learn part =D